Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mixed emotions...

Question of the day (Or questions of the day).

-How can I be so excited about my future, yet so terrified about it at the same time?

-Why do I have a college degree yet feel like I do not actually know what I want to do with my life?

-How did December seem to be 2 days long and January seems to be 300?

-Why do I have such a burning desire to "start" my life when I should just know that this is my life?

-Why does my heart feel so discontent with my current life situation, and better-yet how do I fix that feeling?

-Why do I continually feel like I would absolutely love an office job where I sit at a desk and do something all day?

-How can I feel so physically exaushted when I have literally not worked out in weeks?


I need to find something that makes my heart stop stirring, and makes me feel consumed with happiness. I'll let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment