Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I've Got Things to Do Before I Die

I was inspired last night by a friend to re-read and update my bucket list. Below you will find some important to-do's on my on-going, ever-changing life to-do list:


- My number one goal in all of these is that I have a photograph from the event while it is being checked off my list.


- See the Olympics live
- Change someone's life for the better
- Write a book, get it published
- Paint all the walls in a room, full of quotes
- Have a picnic at the top of a mountain and spend lots of time just taking in the view
- Have children and raise a family
- Run a marathon
- Learn how to dance
- Be genuinely surprised
- Have the wedding of my dreams
- Be someone's role model
- Drive completely across the country, or totally down the east or west coast
- See the world:
   --Seattle
   --New York
   --Boston
   --Portland
   --Carolinas
   --Ireland
   --Greece
   --London
   --Italian Countryside
   --Santa Lucia
   --Australia
   --Switzerland
   --Scotland
   --Washington DC
   --Chicago 

- Live in the mountains
- Be in the background of a movie
- See a waterfall
- Spend a week relaxing on the beach with good girlfriends
- Spend a week relaxing on the beach with my love
- Go skydiving
- Hike up a mountain
- Sleep under the stars, no tent or anything
- Write a heartfelt letter to everyone I love
- Be in a wedding
- Write my own vows
- Have a job that I absolutely love going to every single day
- Leave a legacy on the world somehow
- See Paris
- Spend a week camping with no technology, only people.
- Send someone flowers for no reason
- Give my parents something in return for their unfailing love
- Make a scrapbook with a story, full of black and white pictures
- Witness a proposal
- Watch the sun rise or set on the ocean
- Spend a whole night dancing
- Crochet a blanket
- Learn how to quilt
- Learn how to say "I love you" in 15 different languages
- See Italy
- Cry tears of joy
- See a broadway play
- Marry my best friend
- Sleep in a hammock
- Spend a whole day in bed with someone from sun up to sun down
- Ride a train
- Eat a large Dairy Queen Blizzard all by myself
- Dance in the rain
- Dance under the stars
- Dance in the kitchen
- Have a mud fight
- Go to a drive in movie
- Sit in an airport for a day and watch people reunite
- Have a 'movie like' reunion with someone
- Visit Niagra Falls
- Own a house
- Learn how to play the guitar
- Read the bible from cover to cover
- Miss someone so much it hurts
- Drive all night long
- Write a song
- Work at a coffee shop
- Be someone's God mother
- Successfully journal every day for a year
-Take a photo every day for year
- Live on nothing but love
- Help someone in desperate need
- Get/give 8 hugs a day for a week
              -A month
              -A year
- Plan a wedding for somebody
- Feel confident about my creativity and use it for the benefit of others (Photography, projects, organization, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment